Offered by the Career Center, hosted and administered by Educational Support Services
READINESS FOR THE SUPERINTENDENCY IN NYS – ONLINE WORKSHOP
Online Workshop – $65 ($67 via PayPal)
Optional – Online Workshop related materials available for $35 ($36 via Paypal)
2018 Schedule (or on request)
4:00 to 5:30 PM
Spring and Summer Dates PENDING [Registration Pending]
Regardless of where you are in the Superintendent readiness process – whether you are thinking you may want to be a Superintendent some day, or you have been applying for Superintendent vacancies – it’s not too early or too late to review what you have accomplished and what you can offer a Board of Education. This online coaching on readiness is for school administrator thinking about or moving towards the Superintendency.
- Pathways to the Superintendency
- A Superintendency Framework
- Creating a Record of Successes and Experiences
- Transferring Your Skill Set to the Superintendency
- Personal and Professional Readiness
- Moving Up From Inside
- Do You Need a EdD/PhD?
- How to Handle Past Mistakes in Your Career
- Establishing and Using Mentors
- Preparation Programs
2 CPEs Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
Contact James Merrins, Ed.D.
Comments, corrections, source documents, and questions welcome